Sunday, February 19, 2006

Nancy Albrecht Studio website

Finally! You can now go to my website at www.nancyalbrechtstudio.com and see all my current work, along with prices and other information. Now it's YOUR TURN! Go buy something!

I also want to send my friends and clients to the Chicago Artists' Coalition website. Go to www.caconline.org and check out all the information there. This is a wonderful resource for artists and patrons of the arts, in its 20th year of operations. There is a gallery of artists that you can clic on and find thumbnails of artwork of hundreds of artists. Clic on a thumbnail and you will get a collection of work for that artist.

There is a lot of creative talent in Chicago - so enjoy!

And last, go to the PAPC link on this website to find out where the Plein Air Painters of Chicago will be painting next Saturday. Come find us.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NANCY I'M IN POSSESION OF TWO PAINTINGS THAT I BELIEVE ARE YOUR WORKS, ASSIMILATION AND INTREPID. ONE IS A MAN WITH A HORSE AND THE OTHER IS I BELIEVE OF A JOCKEY. THEY ARE BOTH BEAUTIFUL WORKS. I'D APPRECIATE IT IF YOU WOULD COMMENT AS TO WHETHER OR NOT YOU PAINTED THEM AND IF SO YOUR INCITES ON THEM. MELVIN7588@SBCGLOBAL.NET

THANKS A LOT.

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home