Monday, September 05, 2005

Paintergranny's Blog



So I enter the world of blogspace.

"Geometrics, Chicago" en plein air, 16 x 12 oil(left).


"Belmont Harbor" en plein air, 8 x 10 oil






It only takes me about 12 hours of wandering about the internet to figure out how to do things. So, now I can share what is happening on my outdoor easel before any editing (or dicking around) with the image when I get back to the studio. Trying hard not to do that, but to paint it and let it be. It is wonderful to be part of the Plein Air Painters of Chicago, and Chicago Southwest, and have the influence of all these wonderful artists. Then of course I have my "littermates!" (my painting/traveling sisters.) You'll have a picture of them soon.
Enjoy this weather. Get out there and PAINT.
pg

3 Comments:

Blogger Nancy Albrecht said...

This is so much fun. I have heard from three pals so far about "how do you do this blog site thing." Its easy guys, just go to the bottom of the "leave your comment" page and click on "Sign Up Here."
Bingo. Give yourself a name, and fly.
Signed: Paintergranny

8:13 PM  
Blogger Marci Oleszkiewicz said...

Nancy,

Isn't this so much fun. I just discovered all this blogstuff myself. Your paintings look great. Can't wait to see more.
See you on saturday painting up a storm
Marci

11:57 AM  
Blogger Rita said...

Hi Nanc --
While I was linking you into PAPC - SW I checked to see if it worked and voila! Looks great. Looks like you have been where PAPC - SW is going next July 2006 --The Southwest of France. Where did you stay? We will be at hautbaran -- I was invited to do it via Great American Art Works as part of their Boxtop tours. Did you travel with a group? workshop? love the oils on paper -- that is a really great alternative. Size with PVA? or?

Rita

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home